Online courses for indie app developers.
Worked on: June, 2017 - Present
I am currently developing online courses designed for mobile app developers to level up their career. Write more software with less bugs, less boilerplate, in less time.
In this course, you will receive content such as the following:
- How to create code libraries to reuse across multiple projects.
- Learn Kotlin and Swift 3 to write code that is easier to maintain and contains less bugs at runtime.
- Learn tools such as RxJava/RxSwift and the Realm mobile database that keep track of your app’s state so your user interface is always up to date.
- Learn non-technical topics such as techniques to writing a more efficient to-do list.
- Get access to tools that help you maintain your code easier with less headaches and less bugs.
- Learn about how you can take advantage of continuous integration to test code and deploy it with no effort on your part.
As my courses are currently under development with launch this October, sign up for early access to get content early.
In the mean time, check out some reviews I have received from others already using tutorials I have on my YouTube channel:
Someone liked the video so much, they made a Spanish version of it!
Honest review from an honest person, haha.
This person made a library from my video and shared it with me.