I’m Levi. (he/him)
I love building new things and making positive change to the world every single day.
During the day you will probably find me doing…
When not working, you will probably find me doing…
- Running, rock climbing, disc golf, any kind of casual outdoor exercise to clear my mind.
- Organic gardening - My partner and I are working hard to become fully self-sufficient and living off the land.
- Reading - I have found an enjoyment in reading over the past couple of years. I strictly read non-fiction and tend to read about new topics I have interest in besides programming or business.
- Software development (most specifically Android and iOS)
- UX design for Android and iOS apps
- Kotlin, Java, Swift, Nodejs, Docker
- MVP development in the lean startup methodology
- Bootstrapping a startup
- Remote work
I believe in…
- Honesty and transparency.
- Remote work.
- Treating every living thing with respect and love, including our planet. We’re all in this world together.
- Veganism, minimalism, environmentalism.
- Every dollar is a vote. Spend your money with intention.
- Work smarter, not harder (yes, startups and freelancers can work just 40 hrs a week).
This is a broad overview of my life and who I am. Check out my /now page to see what I am doing right now in my life.